Re: Questions about isearch

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Questions about isearch
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 10:39:27 +0200

> From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden, address@hidden
> Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 01:37:52 -0500
>
> The user should be able to select any current language
> for a given buffer.

That would make the feature too tedious, at least to my taste.

But I'm not opposed to having that if someone finds it useful.  We
currently lack significant infrastructure to do language-specific
processing; adding such infrastructure would be a good step forward,
and is needed as prerequisite for both the simplistic and the more
sophisticated features, so it should be welcome, I think.