Re: Continuous integration

From: Toon Claes
Subject: Re: Continuous integration
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 22:29:06 +0100 (CET)

address@hidden (Phillip Lord) writes:

> Some systems have pretty good email interfaces for discussing
> diffs; I haven't used gitlabs one, so I don't know.

The initial review would happen online through the web interface. You
can see the diff online and add a comment to a specific line (of the
diff).

Such comments would produce mail notifications, and GitLab supports
replying to that email to add a comment.

If you aware of tools that won't require the initial review through the
web interface, I really am interested to see how they work.

-- Toon