Re:Re: face-remapping-alist can not override internal-border face?

From: tumashu
Subject: Re:Re: face-remapping-alist can not override internal-border face?
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 21:16:19 +0800 (CST)

At 2019-03-10 21:00:00, "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 18:22:19 +0800 (CST)
>> From: tumashu  <address@hidden>
>> Cc: "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
>> I use below code to test, when child-frame is created, border's color is not
>> change,  after I click frame with the help of mouse, the border's color
>> change
>> to green
>>

>>   (set-face-background
>>    'internal-border
>>    (face-attribute 'test :background)
>>    (make-frame `((internal-border-width . 100)
>>               (parent-frame . ,(window-frame)))))
>
>Try creating the frame first, and change the face only afterwards.

Thanks for your and martin's help, posframe can change border's color now:

https://github.com/tumashu/posframe/commit/edfbff5ce5110e6d1a78bfe203fa8ec5d9d4e3ec

Now I need to do is deal with posframe's face-mapping argument,
it use buffer-local face-mapping-alist,  a question is that:
Is there a function, which can replace a face's definition with other face's
definition?