Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 13:41:56 +1100

While not disagreeing with the decision, it is probably worth noting that GitLab is not just a repository hosting service in the same vain as Github. GitLab is software which can be installed on a GNU/Linux server. My impression was that the OP was proposing to use the software rather than the repository hosting service. The software uses an MIT license.