Re: bat-mode: Inconsistent fontification. Consider using font-lock-funct

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bat-mode: Inconsistent fontification. Consider using font-lock-function-name-face
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 19:09:39 +0300

> From: Andy Moreton <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 11:48:09 +0100
>
> > My proposal is that we change both these rules to instead be
> > font-lock-function-name-face. This solves both constency-problems:
>
> That is not consistent with c-mode, which uses font-lock-constant-face
> for both goto statements and labels.

That's my feeling as well.  We fontify labels with
font-lock-constant-face in other programming modes, so it would feel
wrong to deviate from that in bat-mode.

As for uses of labels, I see your point about inconsistency, but maybe
this is justified due to the fact that batch-file labels can be
CALLed?