Re: gdb fails to flush output (msys2)

From: Juan José García-Ripoll
Subject: Re: gdb fails to flush output (msys2)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:33:20 +0100

I just found the old interface to gdb is still in gud.el, under the name
gud-gdb. When I use M-x gud-gdb instead of M-x gdb, I can run the
program and debug it without any problem (output is not blocked).

It therefore seems that whatever issues are hiding in Emacs' support for
GDB's new facilities for programming ("-i=mi" command line option and
corresponding code in GUD).

Best,

--
Juan José García Ripoll