Re: process-file instead of call-process in proced.el?

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: Re: process-file instead of call-process in proced.el?
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:37:25 -0500

On Sat, Mar 26 2022, Michael Albinus wrote:
> I'mn working on the idea to extend `signal-process'. However, when I
> call `proced' from a remote buffer, the `proced' listing shows always
> the local processes.
>
> Is there a way to let `proced' show remote processes?

I am not all certain I understand the question.  In some sense proced is
a front-end for the built-in functions list-system-processes and
process-attributes, which is the Emacs equivalent of ps(1).  So this
covers only processes of the local machine, and I have no clue how this
could cover another host.