Re: Tree-sitter api

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter api
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 23:26:25 -0700

> On Apr 1, 2022, at 10:59 AM, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
>
>> From: Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com>
>> Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 09:48:09 -0700
>> Cc: Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>,
>> Yoav Marco <yoavm448@gmail.com>,
>> Emacs developers <emacs-devel@gnu.org>,
>> ubolonton@gmail.com

>>> What kind of thoughts? Whether or not to provide this feature (I
>>> think we should), or how best to implement that? Or something else?
>>
>> Thoughts on what paths should we use, whether we want to allow for custom
>> load-paths (I think we should), and if so, the name for the load path
>> variable ({tree-sitter/treesit/...}-language-definition-load-path?)
>
> I thought I answered all those questions, with the single exception of
> the name of the path variable.

Ah, I thought you are inviting for suggestions. I’ll use ~/.emacs.d/tree-sitter
and ${prefix}/lib and use ${tree-sitter-prefix}-load-path, if there’s no
further suggestions.

The treesit prefix seems to receive most votes (including mine), so if no
further objections I’ll change tree-sitter to treesit.

Yuan