Re: Tree-sitter api

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter api
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 18:36:09 -0700

> Sorry for losing track of the rather long email correspondence about
> this package and possibly missing out on some details.
>
> Is there anything I can do to help furthering this feature? I'm
> starting work on tree sitter integration for typescript these days, but
> I'd rather like to support the emacs proper version. Let me know if
> there is something I can do to help!
>
> All the best,
> Theodor

Hey Theodor,

I would follow this article to start playing with tree-sitter in Emacs:
https://archive.casouri.cat/note/2021/emacs-tree-sitter/index.html

You can help by using it and let me know where the integration can do better,
eg, the font-lock and indentation engine might be hard to use, etc.

Yuan