Re: Tree-sitter api

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter api
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 19:54:40 -0700

> Great! I've started work on using tree-sitter provided by Yuan Fu in
> typescript-mode, and it is working rather well. I'm struggling a little
> with indentation, but I'm sure it's user error.

I’d love to know how are you struggling, because ideally we’d want the
indentation engine to be very easy to understand and use. Maybe we can improve
the documentation or something?

> Making a feature branch for this would indeed help a _lot_ as setup
> right now is very finicky. I'll report back any bugs I can find while
> digging.

So you think there can be any improvements in this regard? (Except for moving
to a feature branch, of course, that’s already on the list.)

Yuan