Re: Emacs 28 on OSX: emacsclient.c:1415: warning: implicit declaration o

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: Emacs 28 on OSX: emacsclient.c:1415: warning: implicit declaration of function 'openat'
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 23:44:34 +0100

How about

  [[((NSColor *)col) colorUsingColorSpaceName:NSCalibratedRGBColorSpace]
    getRed: &r green: &g blue: &b alpha: &a];

?

I can only assume that newer macOS's treat colour spaces created by
NSColorSpace as non-custom, where 10.6 treats them as custom.

Not that this really helps. I find all this colour space stuff quite
confusing, tbh.
--
Alan Third