Re: Emacs 28 on OSX: emacsclient.c:1415: warning: implicit declaration o

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: Emacs 28 on OSX: emacsclient.c:1415: warning: implicit declaration of function 'openat'
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:04:29 +0100

On Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 09:33:47PM -0700, Keith David Bershatsky wrote:
> I've built Emacs master branch a few times now on OSX 10.6.8 from
> scratch beginning from cloning the master and have concluded that
> the fist suggestion by Alan is sufficient to permit a successful
> build and working version of Emacs.
>
> -  unsignedlong does not need any changes.
>
> -  ns_query_color does not need any changes.
>
> Changing colorUsingDefaultColorSpace from deviceRGBColorSpace to
> genericRGBColorSpace is sufficient.

OK, thanks, that's good to know.

Can you try the attached patch? I've rolled in Po Lu's changes too, so
hopefully this should deal with all the errors.

I've reinstated some code that will cause warnings, but as long as it
builds without errors and doesn't crash I prefer the easier to read
code.

--
Alan Third