Re: master df8e705eb2 1/2: Don't refer to Emacs 24.3 or older in FAQ

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: master df8e705eb2 1/2: Don't refer to Emacs 24.3 or older in FAQ
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 15:06:38 +0200

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> There is no harm in keeping an obsolete question in the FAQ for extra
> years.  Let's not rush to delete them.

Nobody is rushing.

Stefan K. is following the guidelines for deletion of outdated items --
he's now deleting stuff referring to 24.3 and older (and 24.3 was
released in 2013).

So I'm totally fine with removing those, because it's unlikely to be
helpful, and is instead making that document less useful, because people
have to wade through irrelevant stuff.