Re: Improvements to Emacs documentation accessibility

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Improvements to Emacs documentation accessibility
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 16:47:41 +0300

> Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 08:37:56 -0400
> From: John Haman <mail@johnhaman.org>
>
> I noticed while browsing the Emacs manuals on my mobile phone that the
> accessibility is very poor. The text is very small which makes it hard
> to read without zooming and scrolling.

AFAIU, the following is missing from the HTML manuals:

This is strange, since I think the previous version did include that
heading.  Texinfo does produce it, but AFAIR the script that edits the
HTML for the Web site was originally removing that line.  That should
have been fixed several months ago.

Stefan, can you please look into this?