Re: master 55eabe96c9: ; Improve manual for Tramp kubernetes method

From: Filipp Gunbin
Subject: Re: master 55eabe96c9: ; Improve manual for Tramp kubernetes method
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 01:49:20 +0300

On 24/10/2022 23:41 +0300, Filipp Gunbin wrote:

> Second, I (seem to) understand what the uname check is for.
[...]

I think you can ignore my second point, I now see what you mean.  We've
got a closed connection, get an outdated completion, try to open
connection, get an error and at this moment the cache is cleared.  Next
time the completion will be alright.

The first (getting full config) still holds.  I'll now test the patch,
thanks!

Filipp