Re: [ELPA] New package: luwak

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: luwak
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 18:53:53 -0700

The other axis (ie other than who/what renders the HTML) is how the http
content is fetched; in the case of the now defunct W3 and the present
EWW, this uses the url library, whereas w3m uses w3m to fetch
content. If I had a vote, I would  have Emacs to integrate something
like CURL's libcurl in some shape into Emacs and provide a light-weight
Lisp binding
to that functionality -- would improve the Web  that is Emacs usable
much better (here, Emacs-usable Web ==Web -- JS and parts of CSS)

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8