eglot-test-diagnostic-tags-unnecessary-code fails with certain clangd ve

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: eglot-test-diagnostic-tags-unnecessary-code fails with certain clangd versions
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 14:08:39 +0100

>>>>> On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 08:48:04 +0100, Robert Pluim <rpluim@gmail.com> said:

>>>>> On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 17:34:22 +0000, João Távora <joaotavora@gmail.com>
>>>>> said:

    João> _If_ I understand correctly, Robert, your run of
    João> eglot-test-diagnostic-tags-unnecessary-code is failing
    João> because of a face mismatch, presumably because only
    João> clangd-11 is installed in your system, but if you install
    João> a more recent clangd it goes away?  If so, yes, I think a
    João> version check is appropriate, yes.

    Robert> Yes. Version 11 fails, version 17 works, I donʼt know where the
cutoff
    Robert> point is. Which version do you use?

So version 11 fails, version 13 fails, version 14 works, so I guess >=
14 should do the trick.

Robert