Re: eglot-test-diagnostic-tags-unnecessary-code fails with certain clang

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: eglot-test-diagnostic-tags-unnecessary-code fails with certain clangd versions
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 17:34:51 +0100

>>>>> On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 16:26:14 +0000, João Távora <joaotavora@gmail.com>
>>>>> said:

    João> I don't think the test should be marked unstable, as it is not
    João> really that: it's pretty stable.  So let's install Robert's
    João> upcoming patch (using version<= and a helper)

I wonʼt get to that today.

    João> and considering upgrading
    João> clangd soon via one of those methods.  It's not very useful to have
    João> a version of clangd in EMBA that doesn't represent very well what
    João> people are using.

I run Debian stable because itʼs, well, stable, and I suspect many
others do as well, so having clangd not be the latest and greatest is
not going to be unusual.

Robert