Re: Grammar checking

From: Peter Oliver
Subject: Re: Grammar checking
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 14:09:12 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 1 Apr 2023, Ihor Radchenko wrote:

I'd be happy if Emacs had a good integrated grammar checking support. Is
there anything else I can help to move this thread forward?

I think that LanguageTool would be easier to integrate if we were able to
communicate with its server over some mechanism other than TCP.  On multi-user
systems, TCP isn’t private to a particular user, and the user has to worry
about configuring which port to use so as not to clash with other users.

Perhaps you could look at adding such functionality to LanguageTool?

--
Peter Oliver