Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse, emacs-wiki (planner even)

From: fouvry+emacs-wiki
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse, emacs-wiki (planner even)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:13:24 +0100 (CET)

,-- On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:44:08 -0600, you wrote:

[...]

| Why?  Why is emacs-wiki destined to decline? Folk seem to love it.
| Personally, *I* like the multi-format publishing capability of muse, but
| no one else seems to be jumping up and down asking for it.
|
| At the risk of placing the great man on too high a pedestal, is the
| reason there's any kind of push towards muse not simply because John Of
| The Wiegley says it should be so?  (If he even does.)

Rumour has it that Muse might be included into Emacs.  That would give
a stable basis to work from, I should think.

Also, what are the functional differences between Muse and Emacs Wiki?
(I don't know actually.)  Muse can publish to more formats.  That's a
plus for Muse.  Knowing more might help deciding for one or the other.

| Once again, the words "shush. go away small boy!" work marvels with
| people like me :-)

I think you should stay ;-)

Frederik