Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse, emacs-wiki (planner even)

From: Claus
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse, emacs-wiki (planner even)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:29:49 +0100

Hi,

let me speak up for all those "silent readers" out there eagerly awaiting the
next release of emacs-wiki and/or muse-mode.

<encourage-mode>go go go!</encourage-mode> :)

Wish I could help. Already working on my LISP-skills, but I'm afraid right now
I'd make things worse.

Volunteering as a beta-tester though.

Good stuff, keep up the great work!

best,