[emacs-wiki-discuss] Task Ordering Question/Problem

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Task Ordering Question/Problem
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:59:18 -0800

When I am on a project page and change something about the task, for
instance, raise it's priority, mark it completed or whatever, the
action I do is completed at that point and the page saved, however,
the task is not sorted at that point in time. If I hit C-c C-p to
publish my changes, the changes come across out of order (for
instance, a completed task at the top of the list of tasks, or a A
priority at the bottom).

I have found if I make a change and manually save the page then it
reorders the tasks correctly. However, that still does not change the
linking page. For instance, if I am editing on the Project Page and
it's a Task on a daily page. On the daily page the task will not
ordered right.

Do I have something setup wrong?

Thanks for any input.

Jeremy Cowgar