[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Including RSS feeds in a project page

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Including RSS feeds in a project page
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:31:45 +0800

Chris Lowis <address@hidden> writes:

> I notice Sacha includes delicious tags in her blog -- is that done
> by hand, or automatically with a script, Sacha ?

planner-multi encourages me to use short tags. =)

del.icio.us integration would be wonderful. I use feedburner to splice
my del.icio.us links into my blog, but it would be nice to put those
into my main blog as well. Another thing I'd like to do is to
automatically bookmark my entries... Hmmm.

(And mirror my posts to LJ, too. Anyone have something like that,
or a paid account they can use to syndicate an RSS feed? <laugh>)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed