[emacs-wiki-discuss] Including RSS feeds in a project page

From: Chris Lowis
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Including RSS feeds in a project page
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:09:47 +0000

I found this little snippet on the 43folders group :

"I use del.icio.us pretty heavily for project and task managment. I have
an @readandreview tag that I use for stuff I want to go back and read
later. I also have "class.classname" and "project.projectname" tags
that I use to track links that might be useful for a particular project
context.

Then I can use PhpWiki's RSSFeed plugin to pull a list of the links
automagically into my project pages in my GtdWiki. "

Something similar would be useful for planner. Is there something I can put between two <lisp> tags, for example, that would pull an RSS feed into the page ? (Or something that exists elsewhere that could be hacked?)

Chris