ff3d-dev

Re: [ff3d-dev] Compilation problem

From: Nicolas Lécureuil
Subject: Re: [ff3d-dev] Compilation problem
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:51:07 +0100

Le mercredi 10 janvier 2007 21:39, Stephane Del Pino a écrit :
> Hello.
>
> Le mercredi 10 janvier 2007 13:24, Nicolas Lécureuil a écrit :
> > Anyone have an idea ?
>
> Yes.
> In fact I never tried 'byacc' before but always used 'bison'. I have just
> tested it:
> ==============
> % byacc -V
> byacc - 1.9 20050813
> ==============
>
> I don't get the same error, but the generated parse.ff.cc does not compile
> for some reason... This does not seem easy to fix...
>
> I think I will change the configure script to make it crash when 'bison' is
> not found and do not support 'byacc'.
>
> So to fix your problem just install 'bison'...
>
> Best regards,
> Stephane.

thanks it fixes my first problem but after i have an other, do you have an
idea ?

LaTeX Warning: Label `fig:folders' multiply defined.

LaTeX Warning: Label address@hidden:folders' multiply defined.

! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.235 u
       re}{\numberline{(b)}{\ignorespaces {Geometry displayed with
POV-Ray}}...

?
! Emergency stop.

l.235 u
       re}{\numberline{(b)}{\ignorespaces {Geometry displayed with
POV-Ray}}...

No pages of output.
Transcript written on freefem3dDoc.log.
make[2]: *** [freefem3dDoc.dvi] Error 1
! Interruption.
<to be read again>
                   {
l.235 ure}{
           \numberline{(b)}{\ignorespaces {Geometry displayed with
POV-Ray}}...

? make[2]: *** Deleting file `freefem3dDoc.pdf'