fhsst-maths

Re: FHSST-Maths: June Deadline

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: FHSST-Maths: June Deadline
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 01:31:39 +0100

On 31 May 2005, at 14:33, RUDDY, Bianca, FM wrote:
Regarding Finance section, Greg's made great progress, but over past few weeks I haven't done as much as I had hoped. I've got a CFA exam on Saturday so I'm stressing a bit right now, but as soon as that's over I'll dedicate more time exclusively to updating the section more.

Greg - should we first polish up the section before we send over .. What do you think?

no probs... i'll put you down as still helping out in June. i know you are collaborating with the other people in finance. the whole point of the assignment system is to ensure that no two people are doing the same thing (and therefore wasting their efforts)... you guys are doing a good job of that on your own by emailing each other about the chapter and i am proud that i can sit back and see what comes out :-)

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts