fhsst-maths

FHSST-Maths: Re: Math submission

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: FHSST-Maths: Re: Math submission
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 01:46:40 +0100

On 1 Jun 2005, at 10:58, Frans van Eeden wrote:
Unfortunatly I have nothing on electronic format to submit. I am currently busy with exams. These will be over mid june. I will have the chapter ready and updated by end of june.

Update: I have changed the examples like you suggested to make it more universal.
            I have a list of examples and exercises.
I'm researching some past exam papers for the proofs and standard of questions asked.

These are all part of my lecture notes and still on feint with margin A4 format paper :) I will have it LaTeXeD and ready as soon as the exams are over.

thats what i like to hear! :-D keep up the good work. i wouldn't worry about it being all on pen and paper... all my months work has been in red pen too :-)

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts