firefly-dev

Re: [Firefly-dev] my 2 cents

From: firefly-dev
Subject: Re: [Firefly-dev] my 2 cents
Date: 27 Mar 2003 13:40:11 -0600

Ok, these are all really good ideas. The chat room in the app is a
really nice idea. Gimpy already has some code actually for a chat client
that he has been working on. I think that the db should be first going
also. I say that if anyone would like to start working on it than jump
right in. I have been testing out different things for logins and
working on different parts with ideas. I want to be able to test
different parts out of the system before I start working on something
solid. If Gimpy and Marco would like to work together on the DB than you
can start communicating back and forth on the list and in privite about
how you want to do it and keep the list updated on your progress. That
is all I have for now.
John Hornbeck