Re: [Fsfe-uk] Hosting for Sixth Form College student Wordpress install

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Hosting for Sixth Form College student Wordpress install
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:52:32 +0100

"A. S. Bradbury" <address@hidden>
> [...] Ideally, I'm interested if anyone knows of a UK web
> hosting company or organisation with some web space that would be interested
> in helping to enable this project to go forward at no cost?

I'm happy that you're wanting to use GPL'd free software
for this.  Where is the college and have you tried asking any
local LUG?  There's a listing at www.lug.org.uk or you might
find other people at news:uk.comp.os.linux

Best wishes,
--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/