gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] forward bug reports to devel list ?

From: koos
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] forward bug reports to devel list ?
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:56:51 +0100

Hello Piotr,

I'm getting the impression that glib is to blame for the regex-crash.
When looking at backtraces it is possible to see which functions have
been called successively.
When examining the backtrace from the regex-crash, the place in the
code which causes the crash is preceeded by a call from the file
libgobject-2.0.so.0. So I don't think gnome-commander is to blame for
this.
Apart from this I can't find any leads, as in other crashes, to find
the problem.

koos