Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 19:54:22 +1200

Indeed. Thats why I made the project :D

But also, Sourceforges download system is a lot better (with mirrors and file viewing) than Savannah, and I would prefer to switch to these. I've uploaded all the alpha 23 files, and starting from alpha 24 (or 0.9.0), is anyone apposed to linking to downloads on Sourceforge rather than Savannah?

We could also technically move the bug reports system and mailing lists there, but its a lot of unneeded work, and I wouldn't bother. But files are defaintly worth thinking about!! Faster downloads, easier viewing.

Why not??