Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:36:54 +0200

Hello,

I have nothing against a presence on sourceforge, on the contrary. I just
think we should keep critical things, such as the bug tracker, on savannah.

Adding mirrored downloads and news on sourceforge is ok for me, as long as
someones keeps everything up to date.

On the advertisement side, we should be more consistant with publicity, like
carefully updating freshmeat, happypenguin, wikipedia's articles, all the
free software directories we know, on each release.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net