Re: [glob2-devel] Some new music samples for you to listen too

From: Joe Anderson
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Some new music samples for you to listen too
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:37:32 +0000

Hello all,

I have some samples as well. I am planning on rewriting my war music, as it is still far too repetitive. Tell me what you think! The files can be found at http://jandew.ersoft.org/download/globulation/attempt1/
As most of you probably know, a1 is the normal playing music, a2 is the "happy" music, and a3 is the war music.
I haven't rewritten the intro music, partly because it seems pretty good as is, and partly because I can't think of anything different for that :D

Joe Anderson