Re: [glob2-devel] Some new music samples for you to listen too

From: Joe Anderson
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Some new music samples for you to listen too
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:35:45 +0000

On 9/10/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:

I again suggest (and I might event sometimes find the time to implement it) to
have user choosable music theme so that we don't go into any modern art
flameware ;-)

I think a choosable theme is one idea, but you could also conglomerate many into one; sorta random tracks, ya know?

I think it would be cool to have not just one looonnng track, but a few fairly long ones, for variation. What do you think?

--
Indifference will surely be the end of mankind, but who cares?

Joe Anderson