Re: [glob2-devel] Some new music samples for you to listen too

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Some new music samples for you to listen too
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:51:45 +0200

> I have some samples as well. I am planning on rewriting my war music, as it
> is still far too repetitive. Tell me what you think!

Sorry, I listened to your music, but I forgot to write a mail.
I removed your music among other things when I made room for some videos, so I
have to write from memory.

I think all your tracks are too repetitive.  I generally like repetitive music.
Maybe try to transpose the subject to different tones - like it's done
in fugues.

It might be due to my sound system, but the choir and bell sounds were
very annoying.
The high tone color virtually hurt in my ears.

The war music:
It is the only original glob2 music that I dislike.  I don't like our
war drums and would
prefer some more modern military style.  Therefore I regret that you
used such drums
yourself.  But probably I am in the minority with that opinion and
others thing that stone
age military music fits better to the atmosphere.

I think your music was nice, but not as good as the music we have.
--
Kai Antweiler