[glob2-devel] Some new music samples for you to listen too

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] Some new music samples for you to listen too
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:01:14 +1200

Hey everyone,

Here are some new samples by Dan Best. He's made a collection of them, sent them to me, and I've zipped them and uploaded them to here:

http://dl.sv.nongnu.org/releases/glob2/Music_Samples.zip

I like them. There is some noticeable problems are far as blending goes (if you were to loop them). The end of intro doesn't fit the the beginning of menu, and ingame doesn't loop without a pause at the end.

But these can be solved easily I would image (a quick change at the end of the files).

So rather than focusing on those things, think about whether this might suit the game (is this release material?).

Let me know your thoughts. I'll pass them on to Dan in an email in a day or two.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/