[glob2-devel] Bug in libgag fixed

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Bug in libgag fixed
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:05:00 +0100

Hi everyone,

I have fixed the recent bug in libgag. The bug was that the header of libgag
GraphicContext was changed to directly call
        GraphicalContext::_drawHorzLine(...) (a software implementation)
from
        GraphicalContext::drawHorzLine(int x, int y, int l, const Color& color)
instead of relying on the proper dispatch through virtual functions.

I have fixed this, by adding all the proper virtual functions for correct
dispatch. I have also temporary disabled the experimental fog code, please
fix it using the glState struct (which caches GL states to improve
performances) before commiting it, thank you !

When doing cleanup, please take care not to break the structure, thank you :-)

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net