[Gnu-arch-users] Re: more feature request reminders

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: more feature request reminders
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:21:48 -0700

On Sunday, Sep 21, 2003, at 18:48 US/Pacific, Miles Bader wrote:

It depends -- there are some aliases which are arguably silly and mere
historical detritus, but others usefully capture common preferences.

This is exactly why I believe that all such aliases should be placed in ~/.arch-params/ I'm a long-time UNIX user, mv and rm might make sense to me. For some, move and del might make sense. Removing preferences from the core system and allowing the user to override them seems the logical path.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>