Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Pierce T . Wetter III
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:20:38 -0700

On Jul 22, 2004, at 2:00 PM, nadim wrote:

PS: it would have been fun but you're too good at not answering.

 If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what
is, since you've never told me what the specific question that I
haven't answered was. I've guessed about three times now, and
attempted to answer. Its now your turn to answer THIS question:

  What question would you like answered.

 Hint: Questions end in ?.