Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Announce: library-relink

From: Robin Farine
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Announce: library-relink
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:07:52 +0200

Hi Aaron,

On Monday 04 April 2005 13.46, Aaron Bentley wrote:

> I've written a script to re-link revision libraries.  Normally,
> this would corrupt them, but this script will re-write the inode
> signatures. ~ Naturally, it verifies that each tree is not
> corrupt, before attempting to re-link it.

Awesome, it is something that I always wanted to have but never
found the motivation to actually implement it. Thanks!

> You can get it here:
> address@hidden/library-relink--devel--0--patch-20
> http://push.sourcecontrol.net/archives/address@hidden
>-baz/

I tried to get it today without specifying the revision but the get
stopped at patch-23. It seems that patch-24 is corrupt, the diff
file library-relink.py.diff looks suspicious. Can you confirm this?
If so, do you have any idea what caused this (manual intervention
in the archive, baz, the library relink script itself :-^, ...)?

Robin