[Gnu-arch-users] gnuarch.org

From: John Evans
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] gnuarch.org
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:45:11 -0700 (MST)

Greetings,
My company has migrated all other development teams from CVS to Arch, and it's time for my team to do the migration as well. The person in charge of the other migrations is gone, and there is no one else in the company that knows much beyond the basics of update/commit. It's fallen to me to do the migration to my team. I've attempted to connecto to www.gnuarch.org and wiki.gnuarch.org over the past week with no success. My Googling for answers on migration methods has also failed. Does anyone have any migration documentation for going from CVS to Arch on a server other than gnuarch.org? I did manage to find http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-arch/tutorial-old/arch.html but this URL has not been updated since 2003, and I'm afraid that it may be out of date.

Thanks.

--
John Evans
Administrator of kilnar.com