Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)

From: Ivan Zaigralin
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 00:38:14 -0800

I really like all of these suggestions, and with respect to the security
standard to meet, I feel that maintainers should do at least so much: publish
(prominently!) the list of known and reported vulnerabilities which won't be
fixed, and the reasons for not fixing them. If they can make a technical case
for it to convince the users, great. And if they just write "not enough
resources", again, I think users will get the correct message.