Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)

From: Caleb Herbert
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 03:25:48 -0600

> For some examples my understanding is that people are working on BLAG,
> and Dragora has published a new beta version for 3.0. It seems better to
> try to support such efforts instead of dropping them. We need more people
> working on 100% free distros, not less. :)

It is true that we need to encourage people to keep working on free
systems, but wouldn't dropping them from the list act as a wake-up call
to hurry up?  "Uh-oh, they took us off the list.  We need to release
something fast to get back on the list!"

--
Caleb Herbert
OpenPGP public key: http://bluehome.net/csh/pubkey