PDF (old hat) and lyrics

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: PDF (old hat) and lyrics
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 02:06:47 +0200

Hi folks,

I was amazed at Maarten Wisse's good looking Type1 fonts. I'm using PDF quite
frequently, as I distribute scores to my band and choir by WWW. Yet, with the
choir lyrics I run into problems. As they are Computer Modern, they are not part
of Maarten's fix. Does anybody have a suggestion how I can install traced
Computer Modern fonts and make them part of the Lilypond font map so I can
switch to and fro at will?

Thank you,

Amy