Re: Thoughts on the Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Thoughts on the Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 12:29:13 +0530

Good article to read:
https://medium.com/@tossing.bark/remove-stallman-you-say-and-everyone-else-horrible-in-tech-fd4b1446b0a1

whereby the article really have relevance to the defaming statement
from Guix pages.

More facts on what happened:

Facts:
https://geoff.greer.fm/2019/09/30/in-defense-of-richard-stallman/
https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/

See:
My Thoughts on the Richard Stallman "Scandal" by Jacob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGF17TbbBcE

How does Dr. Richard Stallman lead GNU Project?

Dr. Richard Stallman contacts opinion leaders and forwards free software:
https://www.zdnet.com/article/free-software-advocate-richard-stallman-spoke-at-microsoft-research-this-week/

He teaches the world on free software:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCh8EcBrptA

Dr. Richard Stallman provides policies and planning for GNU project, and he has
done so successfuly for many years.

And Minsky is not guilty, finally accusing dead person is disgraceful:
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/339725/

I would not be writing all this, would there be some official
statement on FSF or GNU websites.

Jean

* Stefan Huchler <address@hidden> [2019-10-16 02:33]: