Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 12:55:37 -0400

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 09:24:14AM +0100, Brandon Invergo wrote:

> Ruben Safir writes:
>
> > Bullshit
> >
> > You should leave and Richard should stop beiong harrassed by bigots like
> > you
> >
> > The truth is, you don't get a say in this.  GNU is not a democracy,
>
> Ruben (and everyone else), can you please take a kinder tone when
> discussing on GNU lists, even if you disagree with the person?
>
> https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html
>
> Thanks,

No, an atrocity has happened here and I will not be calmed and I will
not comply with niceties.  And this goes beyond GNU.  My friend and
family was assaulted, attacked, and made homeless, and as he is entering
an age where most people thinking of retiring in Florida, his lifetime
of accomplishment has been attacked by a small minded group of fanatics.
It is a huge injustice and I will not be kinder to these pricks.

While you go to sleep tonight on your pillow, Richard is scrambling about
to find a place to live and a table to enjoy a warm meal, because these
pricks used him as a political tool.

I will not be quiet nor will I use inappropriate language.  This is an
outrage and I will use outrage appropriate language to address it.

These same bastards that signed this petition, after 9-11, when I got to
Bordeaux, not even a few weeks after the attacks while the smell of the
dead was still in the air all out NYC, asked me why do we lockup all our
Muslims in NYC, and then made snide anti-semitic  remarks at lunch.  I
know many of them.  They are undeserving of a generous person like
Richard to champion there projects and ideals.  And their rat like
behavior is not a one off event.  It is a pattern of abuse.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com