Re: [open-cobol-list] Help understanding this behaviour

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Help understanding this behaviour
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 09:08:19 -0400

Sorry if this is noise.

I just wanted to mention that Wim's message just arrived here near Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 6 hours after he appears to have posted it. Brian is in the Ottawa area, Canada and replied to it 24 minutes after it was sent.

Perhaps sourceforge has multiple servers and some of them are very slow. I've noticed some of my posts take 40+ minutes to reach the list and others post immediately

And thanks Brian for your very helpful posts !