Re: [open-cobol-list] OpenCOBOL-ce-1.1 : repackaging libcob/common.h

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] OpenCOBOL-ce-1.1 : repackaging libcob/common.h
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:33:35 -0400

I like the ODBC angle Joe.  But it might be worth a google search, as
I seem to remember this being mentioned before.  It might only hold
hints, but John Ellis created a DBI handler that (I think) can be
configured for DBI:ODBC.  See if the article at
http://oldsite.add1tocobol.com/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=1 holds
any usable clues.

Cheers,
Brian