gpsd-users

Re: Installing 3.20 gpsd from source on Raspberry Pi cards old and new.

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: Installing 3.20 gpsd from source on Raspberry Pi cards old and new.
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 15:32:34 +0100

-----Original Message----- From: Gary E. Miller

As Mr. Taylor clearly stated, "I've now managed to get gpsd 3.20
working and installed as a service
using only the files from the current GIT on a Raspberry Pi."

Which he contradicts on his own web page.  But not relevat to any
previous point, and I'll avoid getting sucked into that mud.

For the benefit of others, I only used files from the GIT download.

If it states otherwise on my page, please highlight the discrepancy.

I used the GIT download specifically because you, Gary, recommended that approach!

David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv