guix-devel

Re: Heads-up: New dependency on Guile-Gcrypt

From: Paul Garlick
Subject: Re: Heads-up: New dependency on Guile-Gcrypt
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 10:24:57 +0100

On Wed, 2018-09-05 at 22:58 +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

> Indeed, that may well be the reason.  Can you try to apply the patch
> below in a local branch, and then run “make as-derivation”?

Hi Ludo,

Many thanks.  I have applied the patch in a new branch.

$ git describe
v0.15.0-1390-gca71942

However, 'make as-derivation' is not working yet.  Do I need an ad-hoc
environment to run this command?

So far, I have tried using the system (Centos 7) make but this fails
since system guile (v2.0.9) is not installed.

Best regards,

Paul.